Frequently Asked Questions
Here's the FAQs:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can we reach you? Pedal'rs Inn is Dee & Rick's home. Our residence is located beyond the kitchen service door. You can either knock on the kitchen door and we will answer, or you can reach us by cell phone at 262-968-4700 by voice or text.
- What time is breakfast? Breakfast is service at 8:30 in our dining room or at 9:15-9:45 in your room upon previous request and at current rate. Times can be altered if we have limited guests.
- Are you able to accommodate special dietary restrictions? There are so many wonderful dishes to be created that I approach dietary restrictions as expanded culinary experiences! How about coconut pancakes? Those are a favorite. Just ask and I will do my best.
- Is there a tv? We are glad you chose Pedal'rs Inn for relaxing. We do not have TV's in order that our guests have an experience unplugged from stressful distractions. We hope you enjoy the simple transquility of your stay.
- Where do you suggest to eat? So many choices! We'd be happy to suggest some of our favorites should you ask us directly. You can also visit our Food & Drinks page that includes a list of some of the restaurants in our area. If you would like a reservation and prefer for Dee to do so, simply text or call her with the time your prefer to dine and your choice of establishments. She will do her best to acquire a seating for you.
- Can we see your dogs? Oh, and they would love it when they are around. Bailey(boy) and Ginger (girl) grew up here and thankfully, they visit time to time when our kids return for a visit. They do love our guests. Ginger is more vocal and will let you know she's excited your here. They do know commands of sit, back, and lay down. They are sometimes invited into the parlor areas and, although some guests would like to invite them to their bedchambers, they reside in the family area.
- Is there a curfew or particular time the front door locks? Please feel free to come and go as you please. If your plans keep you out extremely late or up early, please offer respect to other guests with quiet activity & conversation. Thank you.
- Do you have bikes or skis for rent? One local business, the Bicycle Doctor offers equipment rental and are local on bike trails for easy accessibility. We do have our "Daisy", a beautiful bright sunny yellow beachcomber tandem if you'd like to tool around the village.
- Is there a park nearby?
The Wales Community Park, Lapham Peak State Park, Retzer Nature Center, Nagawicka County Park, and the Kettle Moraine State Park are all within a few minutes drive from Pedal'rs Inn.
- Do you have an iron & ironing board? Getting ready for a formal event, we can help provide you with an iron and ironing board.
- Where do we park? We have a drive thru driveway with screened parking nearest the exit drive. You're welcome to unload your vehicle at the inn's entrance to reduce the lugging of luggage.
- If there is anything else you have a question about, please feel free to text, call or email us. You might also find answers to any of your questions through our reviews on Google or TripAdvisor.